Find loans, grants and other financial assistance. If you need assistance email us to make a virtual appointment at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 773-508-5885.
- Allies for Community Business Small Business Loans: Apply for term loans and lines of credit from $500 to $100,000 for businesses located in Illinois and Indiana. More information is here.
- CIBC Entrepreneur Loan Program: The program supports startup or early-stage small businesses that have completed a CIBC-approved entrepreneur training program with important working capital. More information is here.
- Individual Artists Program (IAP): The 2023 grant application is now open. IAP aims to assist Chicago’s practicing artists in creating work that develops their craft and elevates their careers while adding to the cultural vitality of the city of Chicago. IAP grants support artists across all artistic disciplines including Film & Media Arts, Literary Arts, Music, Performing Arts (Theatre/Dance), and Visual Arts/Design. More information is here.
- Chicago Emergency Relief Program: The Southern Smoke Foundation created this grant that provides emergency funding to those employed by or own restaurants or bars that are facing unforeseen expenses that cannot or will not be covered by insurance. We stand with those in our community and are committed to “taking care of our own”. More information is here.
- ComEd Small Business Assistance Program: The Small Business Assistance Program provides eligible small business customers, with a one-time grant of up to $1,000 towards a past due balance, once every 12 months. Eligible customers may also place a remaining balance into a payment plan of up to six months. More information is here.
- DishRoulette Kitchen 2 Kitchen Grant: $1,000 grant for minority-owned restaurants in the Chicagoland area. For more information visit here. Applications can be made in English or Spanish. Open to undocumented business owners. Rounds close at the end of each month at 11:59 p.m. If you are not selected for the grant, then your application is automatically rolled over for the next month of grant funding.
- Fearless Strivers Grant: Black woman-owned businesses may apply. The deadline varies. More information is here.
- I Fund Women Grants (multiple): IFundWomen is the go-to funding marketplace for women-owned businesses and the people who want to support them with access to capital, coaching, and connections. They have a wide variety of grants available to their members, from their monthly “pay-it-forward” grants to those from their generous partners like Adidas, Unilever, Visa, Barbara Corcoran & Systane, GingerBread Capital and more. More information is here.
- Job Creators Quest Grants: Open to all business owners. The deadline to apply is February 8, 2023. More information is here.
- Illinois Restaurant Association Educational Scholarship & Grant Application: One-time grants of $500 are available for employees of restaurants. More information is here.
- USBC Restaurant Grant Program: The U.S. Black Chambers and Grubhub have partnered to provide grants to Black-owned restaurants, made possible by the Grubhub Community Fund. The USBC Restaurant Grant Program helps restaurants receive funding to seize business opportunities and address current challenges. The program will offer over $500,000 in grants to Black-owned restaurants and culinary-based businesses in select cities like New York, Chicago, Philadelphia, Los Angeles and Baltimore. The application for Chicago is open from January 9 to January 27, 2023. More information is here.