Live Love Shop Rogers Park
Collect $150 or more in receipts from at least 4 different INDEPENDENTLY- OWNED businesses within Rogers Park from Saturday, November 28 through Thursday, December 31, 2020 and receive a $50 rebate. Collect $200 or more and receive a $75 rebate. That’s a good deal for the people on your gift list, for Rogers Park and for you.
Look for the decal on windows and doors in Rogers Park. Read below for rules.
- Businesses must be located in Rogers Park
- Receipts must be from at least 4 different INDEPENDENTLY- OWNED businesses and total $150 or more
- Minimum purchase of $20 per store (maximum of 5 receipts per store | INDEPENDENTLY- OWNED businesses)
- Maximum purchase of $30 total for liquor stores (INDEPENDENTLY- OWNED businesses)
- Maximum purchase of $30 total for groceries (INDEPENDENTLY- OWNED businesses)
- No prescription drugs or tobacco purchases allowed
- Maximum 1 rebate per person, must be 18 years or older, maximum of 2 per household
- Receipts must be dated Saturday, November 28 through Thursday, December 31, 2020 (no gift receipts allowed)
- Rebate forms with original/digital receipts will be accepted until Friday, January 8, 2021, by 4 p.m.
- You can fill out the form (link on images above) or pick up a copy at 1448 W. Morse Ave.
Submit original receipts with the completed rebate form to RPBA by Friday, January 8, 2021 by 4 p.m. Rebates will be in the form of a check and mailed to each participant by Friday, February 26, 2021.
ROGERS PARK BOUNDARIES:
Howard from Sheridan to Ridge (Chicago side only). South to north side of Devon
North side of Devon from Sheridan to Ridge
Lake Michigan west to Ridge
For more information:
In 2018, more than 667 transactions were recorded at 149 independently-owned businesses within Rogers Park. Over $35,600 was spent with $24,260 staying in our community.