Live Love Shop Rogers Park
Collect $150 or more in receipts from at least 4 different INDEPENDENTLY- OWNED businesses within Rogers Park from Saturday, November 27 through Friday, December 31, 2021 and receive a $50 rebate. Collect $200 or more and receive a $75 rebate. See below for details on how to participate and qualifying purchases.
GIFT ITINERARIES FOR EVERYONE ON YOUR LIST
(including those who were naughty and nice)
Gift the Wordly Experience of Rogers Park
Gift the Naughty & Nice Experience of Rogers Park
Gift the Art Lover’s Experience of Rogers Park
Gift the Local Experience of Rogers Park
Gift the Eclectic Experience of Rogers Park
- Receipts must be dated Saturday, November 27 through Friday, December 31, 2021 (no gift receipts allowed)
- Rebate forms with original/digital receipts will be accepted until Friday, January 7, 2022, by 4 p.m.
- You can fill out the form HERE or download the PDF form here or pick up a copy at 1448 W. Morse Ave. on Mon, Wed or Thurs from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Rebates will be in the form of a check and mailed to each participant by Friday, February 25, 2022.
- Businesses must be located in Rogers Park
- Receipts must be from at least 4 different INDEPENDENTLY- OWNED businesses and total $150 or more
- Minimum purchase of $20 per store (maximum of 5 receipts per store | INDEPENDENTLY- OWNED businesses)
- Maximum purchase of $30 total for liquor stores (INDEPENDENTLY- OWNED businesses)
- Maximum purchase of $30 total for groceries (INDEPENDENTLY- OWNED businesses)
- No prescription drugs or tobacco purchases allowed
- Maximum 1 rebate per person, must be 18 years or older, maximum of 2 per household
ROGERS PARK BOUNDARIES:
Howard from Sheridan to Ridge (Chicago side only). South to north side of Devon
North side of Devon from Sheridan to Ridge
Lake Michigan west to Ridge
For more information:
In 2020, more than 652 transactions were recorded at 149 independently-owned businesses within Rogers Park. Over $31,000 was spent with $21,080 staying in our community.