Live Love Shop Rogers Park
Para español, visite aquí.
Collect $150 or more in receipts from at least 4 different INDEPENDENTLY- OWNED businesses within Rogers Park from Saturday, November 25 through Sunday, December 31, 2023 and receive a $50 rebate. Collect $200 or more and receive a $75 rebate. See below for details on how to participate and qualifying purchases.
- Businesses must be located in Rogers Park (see boundaries below)
- Receipts must be from at least 4 different INDEPENDENTLY-OWNED businesses and total $150 or more
- Minimum purchase of $20 per INDEPENDENTLY-OWNED store (maximum of 5 receipts per qualifying business)
- Maximum purchase of $30 total per INDEPENDENTLY-OWNED liquor store
- Maximum purchase of $30 total per INDEPENDENTLY-OWNED grocery store
- No prescription drugs or tobacco purchases allowed
- Maximum 1 rebate per person, must be 18 years or older, maximum 2 per household
- Receipts must be dated Saturday, November 25 through Sunday, December 31, 2023 (no gift receipts allowed)
- Rebate forms with original/digital receipts will be accepted until Friday, January 5, 2024, by 4 p.m.
- Fill out an online form HERE, download a PDF form HERE or pick up a copy at 1448 W. Morse Ave. from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
ROGERS PARK BOUNDARIES
Howard from Sheridan to Ridge (Chicago side only). South to North side of Devon
North side of Devon from Sheridan to Ridge
Lake Michigan west to Ridge
For more information:
Rebates will be provided via Zelle or a check. For Zelle, please provide either a phone number or email address that is attached to your Zelle account. If you don’t have Zelle, checks will be ready for pick up at 1448 W. Morse Ave. from February 29 to March 8, 2024, after which all remaining checks will be mailed.
In 2022, we saw a nice increase in participation. There were 215 more transactions than last year with the same number of 143 independently-owned businesses visited within Rogers Park. $42,580 was spent in 2022 as opposed to $26,000 in 2021, that is a $16,580 difference! The amount that stayed in the community was $29,104, more than $10K from last year.