Live Love Shop Rogers Park
Collect $150 or more in receipts from at least 4 different INDEPENDENTLY- OWNED businesses within Rogers Park from Saturday, November 28 through Thursday, December 31, 2020 and receive a $50 rebate. Collect $200 or more and receive a $75 rebate. That’s a good deal for the people on your gift list, for Rogers Park and for you.
Look for the decal on windows and doors in Rogers Park. Read below for rules.
English form coming soon. Formulario en español en línea pronto aquí.
- Businesses must be located in Rogers Park
- Receipts must be from at least 4 different INDEPENDENTLY- OWNED businesses and total $150 or more
- Minimum purchase of $20 per store (maximum of 5 receipts per store | INDEPENDENTLY- OWNED businesses)
- Maximum purchase of $30 total for liquor stores (INDEPENDENTLY- OWNED businesses)
- Maximum purchase of $30 total for groceries (INDEPENDENTLY- OWNED businesses)
- No prescription drugs or tobacco purchases allowed
- Maximum 1 rebate per person, must be 18 years or older, maximum of 2 per household
- Receipts must be dated Saturday, November 28 through Thursday, December 31, 2020 (no gift receipts allowed)
- Rebate forms with original/digital receipts will be accepted until Friday, January 8, 2021, by 4 p.m.
- You can fill out the form (link on images above) or pick up a copy at 1448 W. Morse Ave.
Submit original receipts with the completed rebate form to RPBA by Friday, January 8, 2021 by 4 p.m. Rebates will be in the form of a check and mailed to each participant by Friday, February 26, 2021.
ROGERS PARK BOUNDARIES:
Howard from Sheridan to Ridge (Chicago side only). South to north side of Devon
North side of Devon from Sheridan to Ridge
Lake Michigan west to Ridge
For more information:
In 2018, more than 667 transactions were recorded at 149 independently-owned businesses within Rogers Park. Over $35,600 was spent with $24,260 staying in our community.