Live Love Shop Rogers Park
Collect $100 or more in receipts from at least 4 different INDEPENDENTLY- OWNED businesses within Rogers Park from Friday, November 23 through Monday, December 31, 2018 and receive a $25 rebate. Collect $150 or more and receive a $50 rebate. That’s a good deal for the people on your gift list, for Rogers Park and for you.
Look for the decal on windows and doors in Rogers Park. Read below for rules.
Check back for the form coming in October.
Visite de nuevo en octubre para adquirir el formulario de reembolso.
- Businesses must be located in Rogers Park
- Receipts must be from at least 4 different INDEPENDENTLY- OWNED businesses and total $100 or more
- Minimum purchase of $20 per store (maximum of 5 receipts per store | INDEPENDENTLY- OWNED businesses)
- Maximum purchase of $30 total for liquor (INDEPENDENTLY- OWNED businesses)
- Maximum purchase of $30 total for groceries (INDEPENDENTLY- OWNED businesses)
- No prescription drugs or tobacco purchases allowed
- Maximum 1 rebate per person, must be 18 years or older, maximum 2 per household
- Receipts must be dated Friday, November 23 through Monday, December 31, 2018 (no gift receipts allowed)
- Rebate forms with original receipts will be accepted until Friday, January 11, 2019 by 4 p.m.
- You can pick up a copy in October at 1448 W. Morse Ave.
Submit original receipts with the completed rebate form to RPBA by Friday, January 11, 2019 by 4 p.m. Rebates will be in the form of a check and mailed to each participant by Thursday, February 28, 2019.
In 2017, more than 700 transactions were recorded at 191 independently-owned businesses within Rogers Park. Over $37,000 was spent with $25,200 staying in our community.
ROGERS PARK BOUNDARIES:
Howard from Sheridan to Ridge (Chicago side only). South to north side of Devon
North side of Devon from Sheridan to Ridge
Lake Michigan west to Ridge
For more information: