About Rogers Park Business Alliance (RPBA)
Strengthening Business, Building Community
Rogers Park Business Alliance (RPBA) is a 501c3 non-profit organization established in 1993. RPBA works in the areas of business, community and economic development. We employ a professional staff and are governed by a volunteer Board of Directors composed of local business owners, residents and other stakeholders.
Rogers Park Business Alliance cultivates and sustains a thriving economic environment in Rogers Park, serving businesses and residents.
An ideal Rogers Park offers diverse businesses, arts, cultural and recreational activities, good schools, safe streets, excellent transportation and sustainable practices for all of its residents and visitors.
The RPBA team works tirelessly to develop and implement innovative ways to increase commerce and assist local businesses through a wide variety of programs and initiatives.
- Our entrepreneurial training program, GROW provides visionary entrepreneurs with the resources and tools necessary to create a feasible business plan.
- Sustainable Rogers Park provides local businesses information, tools and connections to implement sustainable business practices.
- Our Glenwood Sunday Market is an award-winning farmers market, located on Glenwood Avenue between Lunt Avenue and Morse Avenue.
- Live Love Shop Rogers Park is our annual holiday, shop local campaign.
- RPBA administers three Special Service Areas offering commercial corridor revitalization to Howard Street SSA #19, Clark/Morse/Glenwood SSA #24, Devon Avenue SSA #43 and Sheridan Road SSA #54.
To create a strong community, RPBA produces extraordinary events, including:
- Annual Fundraising Event – Sneak Peek (April)
- Annual Membership Meeting and Awards Ceremony – Best of Rogers Park (June)
- Celebrate Clark Street World Music Festival (On hiatus in 2017-18)
- Rogers Park Dinner Crawl (September)
- Taste of Clark Street (October)
- Small Business Saturday (November)
- B2B Northside Networking (Quarterly lunch meetings)
- RPBA sponsors many other events, including Glenwood Avenue Arts Fest, Artists of the Wall and other community events. These events build community by bringing together residents, visitors and our businesses.